Creation of the Tribal Member Benefits Program©
FSA specializes in the design, enrollment, communication, administration and compliance of the Tribal Member Benefits Program©.
- Design - FSA assists tribes in assessing their members’ needs for priority and funding requirements and creating the necessary documents desired for implementing and administering the program. Although a plan document is not required, it is suggested that policies and procedures be developed by the tribe. Depending on the program being established and the benefit funding, amendment of a tribe’s Revenue Allocation Plan may be required.
- Enrollment - Enrollment may occur with the tribe’s benefit department or through an online portal.
- Communication - Tribal leader and member education is critical for a successful TMBP. FSA provides education and communication that can be delivered by onsite workshops, community meetings, webinars, mail-outs and blogs.
- Administration - FSA’s program administration can provide tribal members with debit card options for payment of benefit services and/or process qualified payments electronically or manually. FSA provides complete program management which includes all aspects of creating and administering a program, including providing comprehensive statements to tribal members and tribal administration.
- Compliance - To ensure the integrity of the tribe’s program, FSA performs compliance testing based on the tribe’s plan guidelines and provides extensive reporting options for a tribe’s internal audit or informational purposes.